Susan Devaney is an award-winning Keller Williams® real estate agent and the founder of The Mavins Group, a one-stop solution for families managing life transitions. Services include real estate sales, move management, home staging, and concierge services. Since 2007, Susan and her team of real estate and move management professionals have been dedicated to helping clients achieve a smooth transition with open communication throughout the process. She is known for getting her real estate clients to the closing table quickly and successfully, and has extensive experience in staging properties for the greatest profitability.
Susan has earned many professional certifications and awards, including:
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
President & Past Board Member of the National Association of Senior Move Management (NASMM); A+ Certification
- Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist (CRTS)®
- Five Star Real Estate Agent, Multi-year Recipient
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence®, 2012–2015
B.I.G. Innovator Award, 2016
SmartCEO’s Brava Awards Top Female CEOs, 2016
- Rutgers Business School, Ellis Still EPI Alumni Award, 2015
- U.S. Small Business Administration Emerging Leaders, Class of 2015
- NJBiz Best Fifty Women in Business, 2015
Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners, 2014
- NJSBDC Success Awards, 2014
- Community Business Award, Center for Hope Hospice, 2013
Having lived with her husband and three sons in Westfield NJ for more than 25 years, Susan knows the ins and outs of Westfield and the surrounding communities, providing her clients with a thorough understanding of market dynamics. Whether buying or selling, Susan and her team provide expert support in achieving your real estate goals.
Susan’s background has prepared her to establish a top-quality business that provides real estate sales, move management, aging-in-place, downsizing, and concierge service to families of all ages. Her team understands the physical and emotional demands of beginning a new stage in life and how to support families throughout the process.