OUR IN-PERSON OPEN HOUSES ARE BACK!
The Chatham Weichert Realtors office is pleased to announce that in-person open houses are now available to buyers interested in seeing homes in Essex, Morris, Somerset, and Union counties.
Despite changes we have experienced in recent weeks, demand for homes remains strong. As seasoned real estate agents, we have successfully navigated the challenging 2020 real estate market with focused safety measures and early adoption of a virtual platform to help you identify properties that match your unique needs. Even with businesses reopening, our online options continue allowing home buyers to prioritize listings that interest them so that we may efficiently schedule in-person showings and open houses.
NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO FIND THE HOME YOU WANT
Buyers are now in a good position to purchase a home or an investment property. Historically low interest rates and appealing list prices make today’s local real estate market especially attractive to first-time buyers as well as buyers who don’t need to sell a home.
OUR APPROACH TO OPEN HOUSES IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT HEALTH
The health and safety of each of our clients, guests, and sales associates is our priority. For this reason, we will be strictly following Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention Guidelines, including:
- Confirming that all occupants of the home are feeling well, free of symptoms,
and do not have COVID-19
- Posting a sign on the front door with health screening requirements
and other open house policies / requests
- Posting directional interior traffic-flow signs to maximize safe distancing
- Disinfecting all common-touch surfaces, including door knobs, drawer pulls / knobs,
- Providing two sales associates per open house to ensure safety requirements
and allow for a house tour with answers to guests’ questions
- Registering all guests who wish to enter the home
- Requiring that all sales associates and guests wear a mask
- Requesting that guests refrain from making contact with common-touch surfaces
unless they are wearing gloves
- Limiting guests to one party at a time and asking other guests to wait outside
until the previous party has exited the home
- Ensuring that guests and sales associates maintain a safe social distance of 6+ feet
WE CAN ADAPT OUR APPROACH TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
We are consistently committed to accomplishing many goals to help you purchase the home of your dreams, including:
- Being readily available by phone to answer all your questions
- Directing you to virtual tours that can help narrow your choices for in-person showings
- Scheduling in-person showings and updating you on open houses
- Conducting FaceTime or Zoom appointments as needed
- Helping you with the online mortgage application process
- Guiding you about closing options
It is possible to achieve your goals and stay safe. Although health and safety will continue being our greatest priority, physical distancing and safe hygiene need not prevent us from making progress with real estate.
LOCAL REAL ESTATE IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
Given the many advantages our areas offer, including outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods, beautiful homes, and easy access to New York City, local real estate continues to be a sound investment.
With more than 20 years’ experience in real estate and in-depth knowledge of the Chatham, Madison, Morristown, Summit, and surrounding area markets, I can help you find the home you want and safely work through the buying process.
I have been an award-winning real estate broker and top-producing real estate concierge in northern New Jersey for more than 20 years. My expertise includes buying, listing, relocating, consulting, and managing properties in Basking Ridge, Chatham Borough, Chatham Township, Harding Township, Madison, Morristown, Summit, Short Hills / Millburn, and Westfield.
Mary Weichert, Realtor