RARITAN TWP, NJ - Raritan Township Police made a number of arrests for shoplifting, marijuana possession and more in mid-May.
- Andrew Cuccia, 24, and Olivia Slack, 23, both of Flemington, were arrested May 12 at 4 p.m. in the area of Mine Brook Park, and charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana. Sgt. Rob Landolina was the arresting officer.
- Akanilli Dekattu, 23, of New York, was charged May 13 with shoplifting based on an incident that occurred at ShopRite May 5. Dekattu, along with an unknown person, allegedly shoplifted $572 worth of over-the-counter medication. Det. Meg Hammond made the arrest.
- Jennifer Goldwaite, 41, of Flemington, was charged May 15 with shoplifting after she was allegedly found with $854 worth of merchandise from Walmart. The arrest was made by Officer Eli Walters.
- Gail Grube, 54, of Washington, was charged May 17 with driving while intoxicated, According to police, the vehicle she was operating was stopped on Route 31 near Walter Foran Boulevard. Officer Alex Soh made the arrest.
- Francis P. Paciullo, 61, of Whitehouse Station, was arrested May 17 for theft of two mongoose bikes, an electric scooter and an iPhone. The incident, police said, occurred in the area of Shields Avenue. Soh made the arrest.
- Rachel Mulligan, 42, of Toms River, was charged with theft after police responded to the Clothespin Laundromat May 16 at 1:45 p.m. to take a report of a stolen wallet. Mulligan was found at the Ramada Inn, and charged with the theft. Hammond made the arrest.