Your Neighborhood News Online
Posted February 22, 2012 By Teri Danahey
With gas fireplace and gorgeous hardwood floors on living level AND upstairs bedroom level
Large square dining room (16x16) makes furniture placement easy to walk around
Powerful range hood nicely sheathed in cabinetry vents to the outside
No photo of newly updated master bathroom with tub AND large, frameless glass shower stall
Connects to full bath -- almost like having two master suites in this large unit
Spacious and open loft (16x11) overlooks living room
This means living room has dramatic, high ceilings
- Address: 12 Murray Hill Manor
- City: New Providence
- State: NJ
- Zip code: 07974
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Lot size:
- Price: $649,000
- MLS Number: 2896267
- Listing URL: http://www.12-Murray-Hill-Mnr.com
- Realtor name: Teri Danahey
- Phone: 908-447-9416
- Realtor Email: Teri.D@PrudentialNewJersey.com
- Realtor Website: http://www.NewJerseyBestHomes.com
ABOUT MURRAY HILL MANOR
Murray Hill Manor is a collection of 22 residences built around 1995. There are several styles of 2 and 3 bedroom units. Most of the townhomes have 2 car garages and basements.
This exclusive development is located one block from the Murray Hill train station making commuting convenient.
12 Murray Hill Manor is now offered for sale. This two “master suite” townhome features a spacious loft overlooking the formal living room. There is a finished basement with a foyer from the built-in two car garage, full bath, private room with large cedar walk-in closet and other storage.
The seller has put over $150,000 into this home since 2009 – the lionshare in the exquisite kitchen. Hardwood floors were refinished on the main level and newly installed throughout the upstairs bedroom and loft level. Master bath was renovated in 2011 and additional bedroom closets were added.
This home is truly move-in ready.
ABOUT THE FABULOUS KITCHEN
The seller and Superior Custom Kitchens of Warren designed a high end custom kitchen in 2009 that began by removing a wall to the family room and opened up a large, bright space.
Here are some of the design highlights:
- Wood-Mode natural cherry perimeter cabinets with chocolate glaze and honed marble counter top with ogee edge
- Large custom sink island with Wood-Mode cream glazed cabinets and “butterfly” granite countertop with ogee edge
- This large island has
- Pull up seating
- Built in microwave
- Bookshelves for cookbooks
- Sink and dishwasher
ABOUT THE KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- AGA Legacy dual fuel, 6 burner gas range and convection oven in cobalt blue.
- Large “Prestige” oven hood with lights and custom natural cherry hood
- Sub-Zero dual refrigeration with 2 lower freezer drawers sheathed in the natural cherry cabinetry
- ASKO dishwasher sheathed in the cream glazed cabinets
- Franke stainless sink and Franke brushed nickel faucet and instant hot water dispenser
OTHER DESIGNER KITCHEN SURPRISES
- Tile backsplash by Ann Sacks Tiles in cobalt with copper iridescence
- Artemide lighting fixture over the island
- Under counter lighting and ceiling recessed lighting
- Pantry has rollout shelving
- Appliance garage
- Built in wine cooler
Whether you love to cook or just entertain in a fabulous, open kitchen, this will surely fill the bill.
You can downsize without sacrificing anything. Storage abounds in this very large unit. The service level has a 2 car garage, full bath, bonus room, cedar closet, utility room and other closets. The bedroom level has a large loft the overlooks the traditional living room. A must see property -- you will be pleasantly surprised.