What is the Paleo Diet? The Paleo diet is a "blueprint" plan to mimic the foods consumed by our caveman ancestors long before foods such as milk, cheese, legumes, potatoes, and cereal grains, like wheat and corn, were introduced to our diet.
While there are many variations of eating Paleo out there, the Paleo Diet is NOT purely an Atkins, low-carb, meat-intensive diet. Contrary to popular belief, it is not just about eating eggs, bacon, and steak to your stomach's content.
The Paleo Diet IS about eating liberal quantities of vegetables, moderate fruits and moderate protein intake throughout the day. It is also about regaining your symbolic relationship with natural food and the wonderful benefits it provides for our health.
New, exciting research in genetics shows that what we eat has an enormous effect on how well our genes function independent of what we may have inherited from our parents. The Paleo Diet uses clues from nature to design a template that is right for you and our shared genetic history.
How the Paleo Challenge Works
- Eat the Paleo way for 30 Days
- Practice Yoga 3 times per week
Succeed with both and earn a Free 5 Class Card and the deep happiness that comes from good effort and from a clean, clear body temple. And maybe a smaller belt size.
TO SIGN UP: email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up at the studio
• Saturday, March 3rd at 3:00 PM: $25 Introductory class at Baker Street Yoga to discuss expectations, vegetarian options and outline the 30-day program, followed by free detox yoga class at 4pm.
• March 5th-March 10th:
Interested clients meet with Dr. Alex Rinehart, MS, DC, CCN from NJ Nutrition Center, LLC
individually to discuss supplements & program personalization; clients clear pantry, order special items (grassfed beef, coconut oil, etc).
• Saturday, March 10th: 1st detox yoga class.
• Monday March 12th: Start day for 30-day challenge.
• Saturday, March, 17th: 2nd detox yoga class.
• Saturday, March 24th: 3rd detox yoga class.
• April 7th: 4th detox yoga class (preceded by talk on expectations and how to maintain changes following completion of program).
• Tuesday, April 10th: LAST day.
What Does it Cost?
For Introductory Class at Baker Street Yoga
. Includes Paleo E-Guide ($40 value) and yoga class ($20 value).
• $144 for 12 non-refundable yoga classes over approximately 5 weeks.
• Optional Nutrition Sessions:
Meet with Dr. Alex Rinehart, MS, DC, CCN
for 30-minute session at $50 ($10 off) Optional future 60 minute session at $75 ($15 off).
Please note: This is Not a "Biggest Loser" competition. Health, not weight loss, is the primary goal.
TO SIGN UP: e-mail email@example.com or sign-up at the studio. Class is $25 and includes free yoga session and Paleo Plan materials.