REVEL PREMIERES ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Monday, May 21, 2012 • 7:05am
Revel showcases its diverse experiences from morning until night at the Premiere on Memorial Day weekend, May 25-28, 2012. After an eight-week Preview, the beachfront destination is making its debut with live performances by international superstar Beyoncé, culinary tastings presented by Revel chefs at the Revel Food Walk, a $250,000 casino giveaway, free parking, commemorative gifts in celebration of Revel’s Premiere, nightlife , Revel officials told The Alternative Press.
Highlights of Revel’s Premiere include the following events taking place throughout the resort:
· “Hallucination” in the DigiPit: Enter the high-energy zone of the DigiPit where digital gaming meets theater. Each night a stage show combines music and digital art with live dancing. Friday to Monday, performances every 30 minutes from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
· Revelry $250,000 Slot Play Giveaway: Every guest using their Revel Card during drawing times will win at least $5 in free slot play with two hourly winners receiving $1000 in free slot play. On Monday, all unclaimed slot play prizes will be awarded with a minimum guaranteed amount of $5,000. Friday through Monday.
· A commemorative t-shirt of the Premiere weekend will also be presented to qualified Revel Card members. Friday through Monday.
· Feel the Beat in The Social: Amp up your evening with live music and DJs in The Social, at the center of Revelry, the resort’s entertainment level. Arrive after 11 p.m. for a late-night party featuring a high-energy party and surprise performances. Friday through Sunday, 5 p.m. – 4 a.m.
· Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub: Entertain your group with Ivan Kane’s legendary fusion of highly choreographed burlesque with a dance club starting at 10 p.m. At 2 a.m. the intensity rises as the tempo shifts to an after-hours rock n roll burlesque extravaganza featuring a live band, laser lights and up to 15 dancers. Friday through Sunday, 10 p.m. – 4 a.m.; cover charge applies
· Revel Food Walk: Taste the culinary creations of Revel chefs with a small-plate tasting in The Row. Friday, 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.; $20
· Resort Rejuvenation at Bask. Transform your mind and body with exhale’s signature fitness programs including Core Fusion, yoga mind body and SurfSET classes in the SkyGarden, InOut pool and throughout the resort. Friday through Monday; class fee may apply
Revel guests can tailor their resort journey to their passions and may choose to also include activities such as sunrise yoga, live piano music or flamenco dancing, just to name a few. For a full list of scheduled events, visit www.revelresorts.com/premiere.
For a comprehensive Premiere experience, Revel is offering a Beyoncé & Revel VIP Premiere Pass for purchase. Passionate fans, take note: this one-day pass is your last chance to see Beyonce’s “Back to Business” show while she’s performing live at Revel. The daylong pass includes one mid-orchestra level ticket to Beyoncé’s concert in Ovation Hall, access to VIP events at The Social and Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub, access to the Resort level including a cocktail reception featuring a live band and gratis cocktails from 5-6 p.m., free parking and a personalized commemorative credential. Passes for purchase are available for Friday, Saturday or Sunday for $750 by visiting any Ticketmaster location, online at www.ticketmaster.com on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10 a.m.
The beachfront destination is smoke-free and features over 1,800 rooms with sweeping ocean views. Designed to embrace its natural surroundings, Revel curated a collection of daylife and nightlife experiences crafted to bring the outside in and the inside out. Indoor and outdoor pools, gardens, lounges, and 32,000-square-foot spa provide the guest with a relaxing resort, while an outstanding collection of 14 restaurant concepts, live entertainment, nightclubs, an oceanfront dayclub, a casino that feels like a theatre and a collection of boutiques at The Row.
Revel features more than a dozen restaurants from renowned chefs and restaurateurs who have a vested interest in Revel and bring their signature flair from their regional restaurants in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City. Strong entrepreneurial spirits and a tremendous talent to create gastronomic and lifestyle experiences are common threads among Revel’s partners.
For more information on Revel or to start your experience, visit www.revelresorts.com. To receive the latest updates on Revel, become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/revel and follow @revelresorts on Twitter. Revel is located on the Boardwalk at Connecticut Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TheAlternativePress.com or anyone who works for TheAlternativePress.com. TheAlternativePress.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.