Two Arrested for Allegedly Stealing from Lord & Taylor, Police Report Says
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 • 2:15pm
BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township Police arrested two from Plainfield for allegedly shoplifting at Lord & Taylor in the Bridgewater Commons Mall May 17.
According to the police report, Feernanda Quinapanta, 30, and Santiago Almagro, 28, were arrested after allegedly being found with a purse from the store, valued at $358.
Both Quinapanta and Almagro were processed and released with complaint summonses.
- Bridgewater Township Police are investigating a report from an employee of Edward Cray Inc. that a 1998 International Dump Truck was stolen from a work site in the center median of Route 22 between May 13 and May 19.
- David Villegas, 38, of Somerville, was charged with shoplifting May 25 after he was allegedly found with merchandise from The Home Depot in the Finderne section of town. The merchandise was valued at $470.
- Sharon Brooks, 46, of Vroom Drive, was charged with driving while intoxicated after she was involved in a motor vehicle accident in Branchburg May 24. According to the police report, Brooks left the scene of the crash and drove to her home, where she was found before she entered her garage. Brooks was also served with motor vehicle summonses from Branchburg and Bridgewater.
- Javier Alegria-Anchimany, 22, of Manville, was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was stopped on Commons Way May 18. The police report said he was also issued summonses for careless driving and reckless driving.
- Felicia Williams, 25, and Davia Blake, 28, both of New York, were charged with shoplifting and being in possession of burglar's tools after an investigation at the TJMAXX. According to the police report, Williams and Blake concealed purses in other bags and attempted to leave the store without paying. The items were valued at a total of $1,000, the report said.
- According to a police report, the Raceway gas station mini-mart, on the corner of Route 22 and Thompson Avenue, was the victim of a smash and grab burglary May 23. According to the report, someone broke the glass door, entered the mini-mart and removed merchandise.