Sunday, January 20th, West Essex Weather
Sunday, January 20, 2013 • 9:21am
We are experiencing HIGH WIND GUSTS until 5pm which once again are strong enough to blow down tree limbs and power lines, and are difficult to walk against. Take caution driving; be prepared for power outages now by charging all necessary emergency items.
- The temperature is 39°; 30° with the wind chill.
- The high today will be 42° by 11am.
- Freezing temperatures will return by throughout this evening.
- The wind is BREEZY 16 mph, Moderate Breeze.
- The strongest wind today will be BREEZY 21 mph, Fresh Breeze by 1pm.
- The wind will lessen to BREEZY 8 mph, Gentle Breeze by tonight.
The wind gusts are WINDY 29 mph, Strong Breeze.
The strongest wind gusts today will be VERY WINDY 34 mph, Moderate Gale by 11am.
The wind gusts will lessen to WINDY 26 mph, Strong Breeze by 5pm.
- All seems clear
6am to 11am
15% chance of Snow
11am to 12am
48% decreasing to 44% chance of Snow
- Accumulation: 1"
VERY COLD 20°; 6° with the wind chill.
12am to 5am
28% chance of Snow
5am to 5pm
22% decreasing to 17% chance of Snow
VERY COLD 15°; 3° with the wind chill.
6am to 5pm
17% increasing to 21% chance of Snow
5pm to 12am
18% chance of Snow
VERY COLD 15°; 4° with the wind chill.
6pm to 12am
17% chance of Snow
12am to 5am
21% chance of Snow
5am to 12am
27% increasing to 40% chance of Snow
12am to 8am
29% decreasing to 25% chance of Snow