Summit H.S. Forensics Team Continues Winning Ways at Harvard Speech and Debate Tournament
Thursday, February 20, 2014 • 12:26am
SUMMIT, NJ - The Summit High School (SHS) Forensics team won several awards at the Harvard Speech and Debate Tournament.
- Drew Schwendiman won second place in Original Oratory in a field of over 400 orators.
- Greg Archer and Allison Scott placed third in Duo Interpretation out of 176 teams. This was Greg and Allison's second year to perform in the final round at Harvard. The team also placed 6th at the NFL National Tournament last June.
- Keenan Buckley won fifth place in Dramatic Interpretation out of 420 entries.
- Anne Borzner and Matt Wilson-Duo Interpretation
- Sean McManus and Keegan McManus-Duo Interpretation
- Sean McManus-Humorous Interpretation
- Surina Gupta-Original Oratory
- Drew Schwendiman-Dramatic Interpretation
- Nick Ritter and Phoebe Li-JV Public Forum Debate