Small Business Owners Buried in Paperwork Seek Relief: Reduce the clutter and lower the costs with help from Cartridge World
Friday, October 4, 2013 • 2:21pm
With autumn underway, now is the time for small business owners to review costly operational expenses and adjust year-end plans.
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs are buried in a mountain of paperwork. While meticulous record-keeping is essential, it doesn’t need to be costly or overbearing. Norman Sobin, owner of Cartridge World - New Providence, says that there are ways to reduce costs and simplify the process, allowing more time and money to be spent growing the business.
Cartridge World, the largest specialty retailer of printer ink and toner cartridges, can help reduce costs and frustrations caused by cumbersome record-keeping procedures.
- Don’t spend time or money creating forms. Websites such as www.entrepreneur.com/formnet have free downloadable business form templates, including but not limited to job applications and performance review forms.
- Shred unnecessary documents. As you prepare to file 2013 taxes, empty those overstuffed filing folders and discard old and unnecessary documents in a safe, secure manner.
- Don’t pay the price of new, name-brand products. Buying ink and toner cartridges from Cartridge World - New Providence saves as much as 30 percent over new name-brand products. Each cartridge is backed by a 100-percent guarantee and delivery to qualified businesses is free.
- Print “green.” Use both sides of a page, saving money on paper and reducing storage space needed. To further reduce pages, use free PrintEco software. Download it at www.cartridgeworld.com/printeco.
- Ask for help. The printing pros at Cartridge World - New Providence are always happy to assist in troubleshooting printer issues, and can even discuss a printing plan to help save your business hundreds. Try our online savings calculator here: http://cartridgeworld.com/calculator.aspx.
“Small business owners juggle multiple priorities in order to operate successful businesses. Printing should be among the easiest tasks, but that isn’t always the reality,” said Sobin. “At Cartridge World - New Providence, we ‘get’ small business. Like all Cartridge World stores, our store is locally owned and operated by a small business owner, and we’re happy to share our knowledge and expertise. Our unbiased printing knowledge provides value beyond the typical superstore experience.”
For information about Cartridge World’s eco-friendly products or recycling empty printer cartridges, or to learn how much a business can save on office printing costs, visit Cartridge World - New Providence, located at 1253 Springfield Ave. in New Providence, contact owner Norman Sobin at (908) 771-9696 or email@example.com, or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com..
Cartridge World is the world’s largest specialty ink and toner retailer in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges using state-of-the-art technology, all backed by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World stores offer customers a cost-saving alternative, offering up to a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,400 franchise locations in 50 countries. For information, call (888) 99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com.