Redeemer is ready for Festifall in Downtown Westfield on September 22nd from 10am-5pm.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 • 10:53am
Redeemer Lutheran Church and School is getting excited for Westfield's Festifall!
We hope you’ll come out and enjoy a good time in Downtown Westfield on September 22nd from 10am-5pm.
Looking for a great school for your young child? Need a drop-in care program for your children while you run errands during the week? Searching for a great church in the local community? Stop by our booth to learn more about all the amazing offerings at Redeemer Church and School.
We also have some fun activities planned for children with some fun coloring projects that will be donated to Nursing Homes, Meals on Wheels, and individuals across the country to bring smiles to those in need.
2 ½ - Kindergarten
Extended Care 12pm-6pm
- Avail on a drop-in basis. You do not have to be a student of Redeemer Lutheran School or Church to take advantage of our extended care progra
What Make Redeemer so great?
- Small classes; individual attention. (Classes generally have fewer than 15 students. Larger classes have aides to assist in instruction).
- Nurturing the whole child - intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially -- is a priority.
- A safe environment: physically, emotionally, and socially (before, during, and after school)
- Computer lab and science lab
- Spanish instruction from age 4;
- Swim classes offered at the local YMCA
- Christian values are taught and caught
- A spirit of positive cooperation between parents and teachers; faculty and staff are very accessible; supporting busy families is a priority
- After-school Kid's Clubs that provide enrichment activities and instruction in life skills
- We are a part of The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, rooted strongly in the Word of God.
- We actively seek to make and nurture followers of Jesus from every walk of life and from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds.
- Our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of the world is based upon the Holy Bible. We believe that all the canonical books of the Old and New Testaments are the revealed Word of God, verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is the only source and standard for life and for teaching.
- Sunday Worship 8:30am & 11:00am September thru June
- Sunday Worship 8:30am & 10:00am July and August
- Wednesday Worship 7:00 pm
- Sunday School 9:50 am (Sunday School for all ages are held between services, from 9:50 to 10:50 a.m. from September thru June)