Maplewood Holiday Celebration on Springfield Avenue for Small Business Saturday
Friday, November 22, 2013 • 4:44pm
MAPLEWOOD, NJ – The merchants of Springfield Avenue will be offering special Small Business Saturday savings and holiday treats on Saturday, Nov. 30, followed by the first annual Springfield Avenue Holiday Celebration at 5 p.m. The festivities will include live music, food, photos with Santa, a tree-lighting, a Menorah lighting and more.
More than 25 businesses will be offering specials savings and refreshments while you shop for the holiday season. Support the village’s local merchants and get a head start on holiday shopping.
The Holiday Celebration schedule is:
· 5 – 5:15 p.m. – Tree and Menorah Lighting with Mayor Victor DeLuca, Santa and Friends
· 5:15 – 5:45 p.m. – Kwanzaa and Holiday Readings in the Library
· 5:15 - 5:45 p.m. – Maplewood Glee Club
· 5:45 - 6:10 p.m. – Maplewood Community Band
· 6:10 - 6:30 p.m. – Maplewood’s own Bruno Lee and Friends
For more information visit: http://springfieldavenue.com/events/winterfest