Maplewood and West Orange Residents Recognized by NJ Ad Club
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 • 10:38pm
WEST ORANGE, NJ - Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ’s Mark Berkley of Maplewood and Sherry S. Kirschenbaum of West Orange were recognized with Jersey Awards at the NJ Ad Club’s 46th Annual Jersey Awards dinner held last week at the Grove in Cedar Grove.
Federation’s Marketing and Communications Department won a total of five awards:
- 1st Place: What Difference Can You Make? - Ad Campaign (Shelley Labiner, Copy/Concept, Mark Berkley, Design)
- 2nd Place: Leadership Development - Micro Website Design (Lija Znakina, Design, Lauren Saltus, Account Manager)
- 3rd Place: Partner2Partner Pocket Folder (Mark Berkley, Design; Sherry Kirschenbaum, Copy; Lauren Saltus, Account Manager):
- 3rd Place: What Difference Can You Make? - Newspaper Full Page Ad, 4/C (Mark Berkley, Design, Shelley Labiner, Copy/Concept)
- 3rd Place: Holy Schtick! E-Mail Blast (Mark Berkley, Design, Lauren Saltus, Account Manager)
“It is very gratifying to be recognized by professionals in the marketing/advertising industry,” said Shelley Labiner, Federation chief marketing officer. “A dedicated team of professionals put a lot of thought and effort into every project with an eye toward creative excellence and achieving our goals. Beyond the award-winning items we have dozens of projects of which we can be proud.”
The largest organization of its kind in New Jersey, the NJ Ad Club receives hundreds of submissions in multiple categories, primarily from for-profit advertising and marketing agencies throughout the state.