Shown from left are: Daniel Laveman, Christian DeGuzman, Max Schnaper and Josh Wilder, who received first place in the onsite Mixing and Audio Engineering Competition. Bhavishy Venigandla received a Gold Rating for original composition titled "Inertia." Max Schnaper earned a Gold Rating for his audio post production project for animated film. Credits: LPS
LHS Students Excel at Technology In Music Education Competition
Monday, May 26, 2014 • 12:26am
LIVINGSTON, MJ - Livingston High School (LHS) Music Technology II students in teacher Amedeo Ciminnisi’s class recently participated in the Technology In Music Education Tech Expo and Competition that was held at Rowan University on May 20, in which students had a chance to display individual and group projects that fell under several categories.
The following students received awards:
- Bhavishy Venigandla, Best Original Song.
- Christian DeGuzman, Best Multimedia Project.
- Josh Wilder, First Place in the onsite Mixing and Audio Engineering Competition.
- Bhavishy Venigandla, Gold Rating for original composition titled, "Inertia."
- Max Schnaper, Gold Rating for audio post production project for an animated film.