Families and Friends of The Chathams: Celebrate Life and Fight Cancer!
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 • 2:51pm
Join Us at the First Annual Relay For Life of Chatham June 1-2, 2013!
Walk around the clock in the battle against cancer when the First Relay For Life of Chatham gets underway with teams from the community gathering at Haas Field, behind Chatham Middle School, June 1-2, 2013.
This year we are kicking off the first Relay For Life of Chatham to fight cancer and to Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back with survivors, family and friends. We hope you will:
- Join your friends and neighbors as we walk Haas Field to Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back.
- Form a team today to continue the American Cancer Society's mission to create a world with no cancer.
- Join Relay For Life of Chatham committee.
- Plan to attend our Kickoff rally on Wednesday Feb 27 at 7:30 P.M. in the Firehall in Firehouse Plaza, Chatham Borough. Please bring a friend. (Kindly RSVP using the contact below by Feb 25th)
- Visit www.Relayforlife.org/chathamnj or contact Jaime Bennett, Jaime.email@example.com or 973-285-8028 for more information.