City Seeking Bids on Road Repair Work
Monday, March 11, 2013 • 8:44pm
PATERSON, NJ - City officials are looking to resurface sections of five Paterson Streets using $489,700 funding provided by the New Jersey Department of Transportation.
Public Works Director Christopher Coke said the five roads selected for resurfacing are:
- Rosa Parks Blvd. from Lafayette Ave. to 12th Ave.
- E. 19th St. from 17th Ave. to Market St.
- Mill Street from Market St. to Oliver St.
- Knickerbocker Ave. from Wabash Ave. to Trenton Ave.
- Holsman St. from Presidential Blvd. to E Haledon Ave