Chatham Education Foundation Event: 'Taste of Chatham' is Sold Out
Thursday, February 27, 2014 • 4:45pm
CHATHAM, NJ – The Chatham Education Foundation, the leading provider of private funding to the School District of the Chathams, is hosting its 13th annual “Taste of Chatham” fundraising event on Friday, Feb. 28 at the Fairmount Country Club in Chatham. Tickets are now sold out.
Samantha Ekert, a board member of the Chatham Education Foundation and the Taste of Chatham Chairperson states, “Taste of Chatham is a longstanding tradition and is both a great night out as well as a perfect opportunity to support our schools. We’re thrilled to have this event in a new location this year – in Chatham - at the Fairmount Country Club.”
CEF would like to extend a special thank you to this year's’s Platinum (Investor's Bank, Macy's and Pipe Works) and Gold (Triple Win Sales) event underwriters whose support make this event possible.
This year’s “Taste of Chatham” will feature delicious food, wine, beer and scotch from favorite vendors in the area, including River Grille, Pascarella Brothers, Marie’s, Mangia Breads, Fairmount Country Store and Main Street Wine Cellars, among others.
Silent auction items, tricky tray baskets highlighting the support of shops and services in the Chathams and surrounding communities, and new “Mystery Auction” items will also be featured. Some of the one-of-a kind experiences that will be on offer at the Silent Auction include:
• Giants tickets with sideline passes and parking
• Jets tickets in a catered suite, with VIP parking and an autographed Geno Smith jersey
• VIP Tour of the New York Stock Exchange, with breakfast and a historical tour
• Tickets to a live taping of Late Night with David Letterman
• 4 Park Hopper passes to Disney World
• A week in the Dominican Republic at a luxury beach home with staff and private pool
• Golf outings at Baltusrol, Fairmount Country Club and other area clubs
About the Chatham Education Foundation: It is the leading provider of private funding to the School District of the Chathams. Through the generosity of its supporters, it supports innovative and creative educational programs and special projects for all K-12 students enrolled in the District’s six public schools that would otherwise not be able to be funded through the traditional school budget.